TZTA International Ethiopian Newspaper connects with a large Ethiopian market in Canada and abroad through its monthly print newspaper and user-friendly website.
TZTA Ethiopian Digital News connects with a large Ethiopian market in Canada and abroad through its monthly digital newspaper on the website. Advertising opportunities are available to on our website www.tzta.ca/
Website Advertising and Mobile Website Advertising
Advertising is available on our website and the mobile website includes one (1) embedded a link to your website and mobile website. All ads must be sent in the correct size and be ready to post as TZTA will not alter the images in any way. TZTA is not responsible for any errors in the artwork of these post ready advertisements.
- Header Banner Ad: 468 x 60 px
- Business Card Banner Ad: 300 x 135 px
- Side Banner Ad: 300 x 250 px
- Footer Banner Ad: 728 x 90 px
Your advertisement must be sent in .JPG or .GIF format.
Digital Newspaper Advertising (Full Colour) (Flip Book)
Front Page Ad (3.2″ wide x 2.4″ high)
Quarter Page Ad (5″ wide x 7.8″ high)
Half Page Ad (10″ x 15.972″ high Community Directory Ad is FREE for a limited time!
Classified Ad (2.41″ wide x 2.1″ high) (20 Words)
Business Card Ad (5″ wide x 2.7″ high)
5″4″ Page Ad (5″ wide x 4″ high)
Methods of Payment:
Visa or MasterCard by PayPal, Cash, Cheque and Email transfer
Ad Formats Acceptable formats include: PDF, JPG, TIFF, and PSD
All PDF’s must have a font embedded
All Ads must be in electronic format
Your PDF must NOT contain RGB image and the color in a document must be built using CYMK
Minimum Resolution Black/White line art – 600dpi (Higher if art has detail)
Grey scale Photos – 240 dpi
Colour Photo – 300 dpi
Web graphic or Internet art is not accepted as the dpi is too low
Contact us at 416-898-1353
Advertising opportunities are available in both the newspaper and Website online.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for current pricing
Advantages of a Mobile Website
If your goals are primarily related to marketing or public communications, a mobile website is almost always going to make sense as a practical first step in your mobile outreach strategy. This is because a mobile website has a number of inherent advantages, including broader accessibility, compatibility, and cost-effectiveness.
Immediacy – Mobile Websites Are Instantly Available
A mobile website is instantly accessible to users via a browser across a range of devices (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, etc.
Compatibility – Mobile Websites are Compatible Across Devices
A single mobile website can reach users across many different types of mobile devices. Mobile website URLs are easily integrated within other mobile technologies such as SMS, QR Codes and Near Field Communication (NFC).
Upgradability – Mobile Websites Can Be Updated Instantly
A mobile website is much more dynamic than an app in terms of pure flexibility to update content. If you want to change the design or content of a mobile website you simply publish the edit once and the changes are immediately visible.
Findability – Mobile Websites Can be found easily
Mobile websites are much easier for users to find because their pages can be displayed in search results and listed in industry-specific directories, making it easy for qualified visitors to find you. Most importantly, visitors to your regular website can be automatically sent to your mobile site when they are on a handheld (using device-detection).
Shareability – Mobile Websites Can be Shared Easily by Publishers, and Between Users
Mobile website URLs are easily shared between users via a simple link (e.g. within an email or text message, Facebook or Twitter post). Publishers can easily direct users to a mobile website from a blog or website, or even in print.
Reach – Mobile Websites Have Broader Reach
because a mobile website is accessible across platforms and can be easily shared among users, as well as search engines, it has far greater reach capability.
Lifecycle – Mobile Websites Can’t be Deleted
Mobile websites are always available for users to return to them.
A Mobile Website Can be an App!
A mobile web application can be a practical alternative to native app development.
Time and Cost – Mobile Websites are Easier and Less Expensive
Last but certainly not least, mobile website development is considerably more time and cost-effective. if you need to have a presence on different platforms (requiring the development of multiple apps).
The benefit of Advertising in Digital Newspaper
Unless you have a strong aversion to dealing with reality you’ve no doubt become aware of the fact the human race has gone mobile. Smartphones were adopted in a relatively short amount of time and have great influence on consumers. Additionally, this increased mobile usage has led to an increase in the consumption of digital content.
- Reach Readers beyond Regional Boundaries Digital Newspaper has the ability to reach readers on a global scale. They have become a powerfully engaging way to keep a reader’s interest while maintaining loyalty, even when readers have moved to another location. Digital Newspapers allow publishers to send content to readers no matter their location.
- Faster Publishing and Distribution Digital magazines reach their audience in a very short amount of time, and online readers often consume the edition the very same day it’s distributed.
- Content Flexibility One of the advantages digital Newspaper have is they can contain an increase in the number of pages without changing the layout or having to condense text to work with a particular format. Also, publishers do not incur additional costs for paper or printing additional pages in a digital version of a magazine, which means no additional fees are passed on to advertisers.
- Digital Magazines Don’t Kill the Printed Versions Some would have you believe digital publishing replaces print, but this is simply not so – there is room for both printed and digital Newspaper. In fact, the MPA fact book reports 87% of those interested in reading magazines on a mobile device still want a printed copy. Owning the digital publication of a magazine does not stop readers from wanting the printed copy as well.
- Better Understanding of Readers True customer satisfaction often relies on two-way communication, and digital publishing allows a digital newspaper to track reader engagement and identify preferred topics, which can then enhance future publications. When content is created around the audience’s interests, they are more engaged and more apt to click on advertisements distributed throughout the content.
- No Revenue Loss from Unsold Copies With digital magazines, publishers don’t have to worry about the expense and logistics associated with unsold copies. Again, the more money a publisher saves, the more savings will be passed on to advertisers.
- Built-in Metrics Thanks to ad-management and ad-serving technology, publishers can tell advertisers exactly how many readers clicked on ad links. Advertisers are also not limited to plain text links but can now use and get reporting back from rich media such as videos and interactive links. The digital newspaper offers an enhanced brand advertising experience because they place the reader in a highly designed editorial context which drives reader engagement and purchase intent. Publishers can then use special tracking software that uncovers actionable insights into how audiences engage with editorial and advertising content, which allows advertisers to tailor future campaigns for maximum results.